Testimonials for our learning
‘Flower Arranging DVD’s ‘
** 100% postive feed back – true!
‘Hi Mary thank you for the DVD’s you sent to me,I am very pleased with them and found them very helpful’… Rita
‘Very happy with dvd’s, just need time to make full use of… CHJ
(8 discs DVDs on Flower Arranging & Floristry – extensive designs coverage)
Fantastic Henry Larson – (8 discs DVDs on Flower Arranging & Floristry – extensive designs coverage)
Hi mary your dvds I got are brilliant they will help me greatly, Andrew
December and previous months…
– I am back at college as well just about to start level one, but your dvd’s
have helped and I have even passed on some tips to my tutor! – Louise…..T.M.F. says; I did so like this comment!! We can ALL learn
– Super deal of 4 DVD’s for 3! I am having the flower arranging ones and my neice the wedding ones. I felt some comfort reading you are a slow learner too, it means I feel better taking it slowly -Heather G.
– I bought your The Art of Floristry for my sister as she was talking about starting a new hobby, she makes gift cards so I know she is ‘crafty’. She loves it so I’ve just bought the following one ‘ Where do I stick my flowers’ (I love that title!) I know she will be delighted with it – its so easy to buy her presents now, vases, flowers, pots, Oasis, lol- Sophie D.
– Just to let you know that the DVDs arrived safely yesterday morning and I am highly delighted with them. I’ve been growing Carnations and Pinks now for 13 years and never knew how to make a button hole! I especially like the part where you squeezed the top of the calyx to open up the flower. Many thanks for your help and I will certainly recommend you! John S.
– Very impressed with what I received thank you. Honest seller, recommended!!! Joyce
– Thanks very much!! A star!!! And thanks for your very fast p&p – Jenny
– just bought your 4 DVD’s as they were on special offer, fantastic value, my daughter is having small wedding and wants to do the flowers herself with her friends helping. They have already had a girly afternoon practicing and loving it! You explain clearly and not to fast (and we can ‘rewind’ if we miss anything!)- Sally
– I have bought your 4 DVD’s for my wife. I am in her good books for weeks – in Canada! Malcolm
– Hi, I have made my first flower arrangement off the DVD and it wasn’t to bad- lol! – Sara
– Oh I am so glad you are selling your fire lighters again, Jacqui
– Just bought the double DVD set, I will watch it when the kids are at their nana’s! Clair
– Have just learned something in the first 10 minutes! – Sharon
– DVD on flower arranging – Thank you so much, I have received video today and am very excited about getting started – Julie
– Malvern Three Counties Show, showing Brides Mums how to make Button holes,Brides Bouquets & Arrangements for the wedding receptions—- ‘oh, you have been such a help, thank you so much’ —- ‘so that’s how you do it, you have taken a lot of worry from my shoulders —- ‘I’m going to look at the video clips on your web page as I think I will be buying all 3 DVDs’!’ —- one lady did buy 3 dvd’s ‘just what I have been looking for’. Betty H.
– Mrs J . John from Weston Super Mare. “I am helping a friend to make carnation button holes for her friends wedding, so this has come in handy
– Simple Button Holes and Corsages DVD’s sold – on ebay~ “brilliant dvds, well worth the money!”
-MOTHERS DAY DEAL ~ 4 Disk’s in flower arranging and floristry – “fantastic dvd, highly recommended!!!!
– DVD package of 4 disks and products…”Just to let you know the package arrived as promised, last Friday, and my wife is delighted with it. (Brownie points for me!)”
– DVDs 1 & 2 Flower arranging sold on ebay……….. ” fantasic seller great item would recomend to anybody”
– Re-2nd DVD ‘Where do I stick my flowers’…….”Hi Mary i did buy your 1st dvd just before christmas i found it very helpful.Idone a city and guilds in 1996 but did not do any thing with it so when I saw your dvds I thought I would give it a go again they really are good reminders for me and you take your time and don’t rush unlike some that I have i look foward to recieving no 2 .Keep up the good work.” Diana
– Mrs W…….. said I would like to win the ‘Where Do I Stick My Flowers?’ DVD as I find in your You Tube excerpt you give lots of tips which as I am self taught I find very useful. I will be following your web site. Great web site,Thank you.
Holly wreath posted Christmas 2011 …………….Hi Mary, The wreath arrived yesterday and it is beautiful. I will know what to feed the ducks on the duck pond now. My very Best Wishes.Caroline.
A Local Demonstration I Did In November 2011……..
~ ‘I didnt think I’d learn anything; just came out for the evening. But you have inspired me to take flower arranging up again!’
~ ‘We found it all very interesting, you do it different than the others- you explain things and we could follow it. Im not saying we took ALL of it in but we are going to have a go!’
~(found out a friends Mum came to it as well who I hadn’t met) ~ ‘ Ive been
flower arranging for 40 years and thought I’d done it all, but you opened my eyes and I saw so many new ways of doing things I hadn’t given thought to; I feel all re-energized to have a go’.
~ ‘ That was amazing, I thought you just ran a Duck Sanctuary! I’d no idea you could do things like that!’
~ I want to buy that DVD, my daughter will love it, she is into crafts and I’m sure she can show me’ (laughing)
So you see, you can learn something and you can make something so dont be terrified!